Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nothing much yet...

So, I am mearly writing an entry just because I can. This is not an interesting entry, it is just blog. :P I am tired...In 4 days I will finally be finished with the most difficult and busy semester in the nursing program, Lord willing I pass, not that I should really be concerned about that anyway...because I'm not really close to failing anyway. The first rehearsal for the Beauty and the Beast was tonight....I forgot how long rehearsals can be with chairs that have inadequate padding, maybe I will take a pillow with me tomorrow. I have really been enjoying playing the violin recently though, it's like I've had a new begininng after 11 years of playing. I have renewed joy. After school is out, I would really just love to sleep for a week, but I will be working, hopefully at the new job that was offered to me last week. This is not an English paper, so no I will most probably not be editing my thoughts and rearranging the subjects into proper paragraphs. This is more like a brainstorm where my thoughts can be released in a clutter.

No comments: